This ice cubes last a long longer to the traditional ice cubes. Not only do they last longer they look quite cool to.. There so simple to make with these steps,
- Make sure wash the moulds before first use
- Poor water in the bottom of the moulds filling it 3/4 full
- Slowly place the top half of the mould on
- Put in freezer level for about 6 hours to freeze
Not only can use these a ice cubes you can make ice pop from them to i found this out experimenting with them. Here is the steps to make them,
- Pop a little juice in each section of bottom tray
- Pop little water on bottom tray so the bottom mould is 3/4 full
- Place the top of the mould on slowly
- Buy some lolly pop sticks like these
- Pop them through the holes on the top of mould
- Put level in freezer and leave for 6 hours
There so much more you can do with these moulds like make different ice lollies or frozen fruit with juice.
This moulds are only £8.97 right now.
What drinks do you like to have ice cubes in???