Wednesday 11 February 2015

First Buses

Ahhhhh they do my head in hardly ever on time!!! After picking little man up from nursery we walk to the bus stop and wait for it to go home but i knew there were delays as area near us has been closed of so checked on-line for it to say a shuttle bus was put in place.


So i rang up the shuttle bus and asked when they would come through where needed to get it from they said 10-15 later then the normal bus would of. Was freezing out so decided to walk home. As clearly see says normal bus been replaced with normal bus and shuttle bus would be longer wait! I start walking home and 3/4 way home low and behold the shuttle bus comes passed earlier then they said! O and first bus right behind it! Thought they weren't running. No signs have been put up about this just have to find out for your self on-line. Can never rely on them many times they have passed me when put hand out or not let me on when use to have my son in a buggy. That is my rant for the day :)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment